Tuesday, July 1, 2008

About Me

Scott Shepard Photography









My name is Scott Shepard and I am a professional photographer working in Los Angeles. I have been working in this business for over 10 years. I served in the United States Marine Corps for 11 years and I did one combat tour in Iraq in 2003. My goal now is to continue to create great images for advertising and editorial clients. My recent clients are NCS Creative/Sony Pictures, The Hartford, and Walt Disney Studios. I am looking for creative assignments that allow me to work with great people and produce long lasting working relationships.
I am an expert with digital capture and post production services. I routinely handle high value productions and excel at client service needs. If you need it shot in a canoe on the Amazon river or in a studio in Hollywood, I can deliver it. I have a positive attitude and love a challenge. I have real world experience, from around the globe, that would benefit any production. By the way, If you surf, we'll get along just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment