Monday, June 22, 2009

What's new around here.

It has been a while since any new posts around here. I would love for you to believe that I haven't posted lately because of the last post. You see, it was written by a guest blogger named Randy Fullmer. I really like the way he wrote his post and I REALLY didn't want to have to follow with one of my own.


Blogging is painful for me. I would rather be creating images or surfing or playing with my kids. There is just no easy way to create a blog that continually shows content that is relevant and interesting(unless Randy is writing it). Oh well, time to get to it! We have been pretty busy here the last couple of months with a great assortment of projects. I photographed more Directors of Photography for Clairmont Camera, shot some DPs in Canada, shot a great print campaign for the film Speed Dating, and have started a super secret fine art project involving veterans of the Iraq War(more on that later). So please check back often, subscribe to the RSS feed or add me to your Google Reader and watch for the new posts coming shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment